Practically every online casino offers some sort of welcome bonus to entice new players to signup and deposit. A few casinos actually offer a special blackjack bonus to players who prefer to play black jack games over slots or video poker. These blackjack casino bonuses require a special blackjack bonus code when redeeming in the cashier. After signing up, players need to log into the casino cashier and hit redeem bonus code prior to making their initial deposit in order to take advantage of these offers.
The following blackjack bonuses come highly recommended by Bonusgeek.com. Each casino offering a special BJ bonus has been hand selected and offers a variety of online black jack games to choose from while playing through your bonus.
Blackjack Casino Bonus Offers
|BLACK JACK CASINO||BLACKJACK BONUS||SOFTWARE||US||REVIEW/PLAY|
|100% up to $1000||RTG||ReviewPlay|
|100% up to $1000||RTG||ReviewPlay|
|100% up to $150||RTG|
|100% up to $150||RTG||ReviewPlay|
|100% up to $200||Playtech||ReviewPlay|
Blackjack is a simple game really. If your closer to 21 than the dealer you win. Assuming you have an idea of how to play basic blackjack online, here are a few tips I use to level the playing field and decrease the house edge. If you don't employ at least some basic black jack strategy, you might as well just write out a check for how much money you planned on spending and sign it over to the casino.
1. If the dealer has a 7 or higher showing as the up card, you will want to hit until you are 17 or better.
2. If the dealer is showing a 2 or 3 up, and you have a hard 12 or 13, you should take one hit. Most people don't know that this is the correct way to play this hand, but trust me, it is.
3. Always double down if you have 11 accept against a dealers ace. You increase your odds of walking away winner by doubling every single time on 11. Its just like poker, you want to get as many chips bet as possible when you have the best of it, and this is a prime example. If you have 10 you should double every time except when the dealer is showing a 10 or ace. If you have 9 then double down if the dealer is showing a 3-6.
4. Doubling down on soft hands. An example of a soft hand would be A-5. You have either 6 or 16 and here is the breakdown for doubling on soft hands. Double a soft 18 if the dealer is showing a 3-6 up. Double on soft 17 if the dealer is showing a 2-6 up card. Double soft 15 and 14 if the dealer shows a 4, 5, or 6 up. Just hit everything else. With a soft 13 or 14, only double if the dealer is showing a 5 or 6 up.
5. Always split AA, and 88. Never split 44, 55 or 1010. Split 99 against a dealers 2 through 6 and split 77 if the dealer shows a 2 through 7 up. If you have 66 split if the dealer shows a 2 through 6.
Situations To Avoid While Playing Online Black Jack
1. Avoid playing blackjack bonus games. Side bets are for suckers.
2. Never split two face cards. 20 is a near perfect hand, no need to screw that up and turn a winner into a loser.
3. Standing on 16. The rule here is always the same. If the dealer has a 7 or above up card you hit. Many players get scared here even if the dealer is showing paint. The odds say your going to lose the hand anyways, so you need to go down fighting and give yourself a shot at catching a good card.
The online blackjack tips above are what I consider the money maker tips. I could write 5 pages of tips for you, but these are where the most mistakes are made and you should try to get these playing scenarios down so you can play optimal strategy when your at the tables and try to win as much money as you can. Couple the above tips with some killer blackjack bonuses and a little luck and you might catch that nice run we are all looking for at the black jack tables.
Check out our live dealer blackjack page where the cards are dealt by a live person instead of a computer.
More Game Specific Bonus Pages