Online Blackjack Bonuses
Practically every online casino offers some sort of welcome bonus to entice new players to signup and deposit. A few casinos actually offer a special blackjack bonus to players who prefer to play black jack games over slots or video poker. These blackjack casino bonuses require a special blackjack bonus code when redeeming in the cashier. After signing up, players need to log into the casino cashier and hit redeem bonus code prior to making their initial deposit in order to take advantage of these offers.
The following blackjack bonuses come highly recommended by Bonusgeek.com. Each casino offering a special BJ bonus has been hand selected and offers a variety of online black jack games to choose from while playing through your bonus.
Featured Blackjack Bonus: Club World is our featured casino offering a special blackjack bonus. Their black jack bonus consists of a 100% matching bonus up to $1,000 on your deposit using blackjack bonus code NEW100. Not a bad way to play your favorite table game while getting a nice bankroll boost. Lucky Red is powered by RTG Casino Software and they have a host of blackjack games for players to enjoy. Alternatively players can also choose between other game specific bonuses including a 300% up to $3,000 slots bonus, as well as weekday and weekend daily promotions for reload bonuses up to $10K! All these offers can be viewed on their special promotions page.
One of the most exciting blackjack bonuses is found at Lucky Red Casino, offering players a generous 100% match bonus up to $1000 on your deposit! That's a nice bankroll boost to use in your blackjack action. You must use Bonus Code: LUCKYRED100 in order to claim the bonus money. As one of the premiere RTG branded casinos, Lucky Red Casino has earned a reputation for delivering one of the most exciting, secure, and rewarding online blackjack experience on the Web. For players who are looking for alternative bonuses, you can consider the 400% up to $4000 slots bonus.
Biggest Blackjack Specific Bonus Offers
All of the following casinos offer a special blackjack bonus to new players. If blackjack is your game, then visit any of the following casinos and check out their promotions page and look for the "table games bonus".
|#||Casino Name||Casino Bonus Offer||USA||Review/Play|
|1||400% Max $4,000||Play Now Read Review|
|2||100% Max $3,000||Play Now Read Review|
|3||100% Max $5,000||Play Now Read Review|
|4||100% Max $5,000||Play Now Read Review|
|5||150% Max $3,000||Play Now Read Review|
|6||300% Max $3,000||Play Now Read Review|
|7||200% 7 Days||Play Now Read Review|
|8||100% Max $3,000||Play Now Read Review|
|9||150% Max $3,000||Play Now Read Review|
|10||400% Max $10,000||Play Now Read Review|
All Blackjack games follow the same basic structure of rules. But there are some variations of the original game that must be considered while deciding which Blackjack game you would like to play. When you enter a Blackjack game, you must ensure that you read the rules specific to that game carfully, these can be found on each table in our online casino. In this section we will go through the basic rules of Blackjack, and have an in depth look at the rules of each Blackjack game, to ensure no confusion when someone playes any of our Blackjack games at our Online Casino.
The rules of Blackjack are simple; The objective of the game is to get closer to 21 then the dealer to win. If either you or the dealer goes over 21 it is called "bust" and that person will lose the game. If you get 21 with an ace and a ten then that is called "Blackjack" (You can obtain the value 10 with either a 10, Jack, Queen or King). An ace can have a value of either 1 or 11. This then brings into play the Soft and Hard hand. A Soft hand basically means that it is possible to make your ace a 1 or 11, for example a 6 and an Ace would have the value of a Soft 17 as you can have either 7 or 17 depending on what value you want you ace to have. A Hard hand is the opposite, it basically means that the ace can only be the one or the other, so for instance if you had a 6, Ace, and then recieved a 10 the hand would then be a Hard 17, as it is imposible to turn the ace into an 11, as you will go bust. These rules are the same throughout each version of Blackjack, so it would be wise to remember them. Here is a list of all the options available when playing Blackjack:
Hit: The player may wish to recieve another card. The player may continue to do so until he/she either stands or busts.
Stand: When the player feels that no more cards are required to beat the dealers hand.
Double: It is possible for the player to feel that he/she needs one and only one more card. If so then he/she may double his/her bet and be dealt one more card, the only problem is good or bad you stand.
Split: If the player's first two cards are of the same value then he/she may split them into two hands. In this event each card is the first card of a new hand. The player must also make another wager of equal value to the first for the second hand.
Surrender: In some Blackjack Casino Games it is possible for the player to surrender on the first two cards. If the player does not feel he/she can win then if surrendered he/she will forfeit half the bet as well as his cards.
Blackjack is a simple game really. If your closer to 21 than the dealer you win. Assuming you have an idea of how to play basic blackjack online, here are a few tips I use to level the playing field and decrease the house edge. If you don't employ at least some basic black jack strategy, you might as well just write out a check for how much money you planned on spending and sign it over to the casino.
1. If the dealer has a 7 or higher showing as the up card, you will want to hit until you are 17 or better.
2. If the dealer is showing a 2 or 3 up, and you have a hard 12 or 13, you should take one hit. Most people don't know that this is the correct way to play this hand, but trust me, it is.
3. Always double down if you have 11 accept against a dealers ace. You increase your odds of walking away winner by doubling every single time on 11. Its just like poker, you want to get as many chips bet as possible when you have the best of it, and this is a prime example. If you have 10 you should double every time except when the dealer is showing a 10 or ace. If you have 9 then double down if the dealer is showing a 3-6.
4. Doubling down on soft hands. An example of a soft hand would be A-5. You have either 6 or 16 and here is the breakdown for doubling on soft hands. Double a soft 18 if the dealer is showing a 3-6 up. Double on soft 17 if the dealer is showing a 2-6 up card. Double soft 15 and 14 if the dealer shows a 4, 5, or 6 up. Just hit everything else. With a soft 13 or 14, only double if the dealer is showing a 5 or 6 up.
5. Always split AA, and 88. Never split 44, 55 or 1010. Split 99 against a dealers 2 through 6 and split 77 if the dealer shows a 2 through 7 up. If you have 66 split if the dealer shows a 2 through 6.
Situations To Avoid While Playing Online Black Jack
1. Avoid playing blackjack bonus games. Side bets are for suckers.
2. Never split two face cards. 20 is a near perfect hand, no need to screw that up and turn a winner into a loser.
3. Standing on 16. The rule here is always the same. If the dealer has a 7 or above up card you hit. Many players get scared here even if the dealer is showing paint. The odds say your going to lose the hand anyways, so you need to go down fighting and give yourself a shot at catching a good card.
The online blackjack tips above are what I consider the money maker tips. I could write 5 pages of tips for you, but these are where the most mistakes are made and you should try to get these playing scenarios down so you can play optimal strategy when your at the tables and try to win as much money as you can. Couple the above tips with some killer blackjack bonuses and a little luck and you might catch that nice run we are all looking for at the black jack tables.
Check out our live dealer blackjack page where the cards are dealt by a live person instead of a computer.
More Game Specific Bonus Pages